The district will hold a Preschool Screening for the upcoming 2021-2022 school year on April 8 and 9, 2021 at the Crestview Early Childhood Center.
Parents or guardians of a child three years of age by May 1, 2021, who are interested in having him/her attend Crestview’s Early Childhood Center may have their child screened for preschool for the 2021-2022 school year. Parents or guardians requesting open enrollment for their preschool student to the Crestview School District should also register at this time.
Parents can call the Crestview Early Childhood Center at 419-749-9100, ext. 3000 to schedule a preschool screening appointment for their child.
On the day of your child’s screening appointment, please bring the following documents to complete the enrollment process.
- Child’s Original Birth Certificate
- Child’s Social Security Card
- Child’s Immunization Records
- Custody Papers (if applicable)
- One Proof of Residency Documentation (bank statement, mortgage statement, lease agreement, voter registration card, utility statement, or rent receipt) A post office box can not validate residency requirements.
The following practices will be in place adhering with district COVID policies to ensure the safety of all involved in the screening process.
- All teachers, staff, and adults will be required to wear a mask during the duration of the screening process.
- All testing items and areas will be sanitized between students and adults.
- Hand sanitizer will be utilized with students and adults when moving from station to station.
For additional information, or if you have questions, please contact Casey Dowler, Early Childhood Center Principal at [email protected]
or 419.749.9100, x3001.